Embody Your Story: relationships, code switching and healing
Date: Wednesday, October 28th
This series will create Brave spaces to share truths about the Black experience. These workshops are Black led by our experienced storytelling coaches. Our team will guide participants through interactive, small group activities. Each session is free and open to the public, and will have a different theme – so attend just one or all. No need to prepare anything in advance.
Note: An affinity space is a brave space where all participants have a common identifier or goal that encourages informal learning.
-What to expect-
- Refine existing stories or create structured stories around the Black experience.
- Identify opportunities to tell these stories to racially diverse audiences.
- Tell stories one-on-one and in groups.
- Feel more confident in storytelling.
- Network with a great group of Black storytellers.