Date: Tuesday, January 25th
This series will create Brave spaces to share truths on the theme of ‘Moving On.’ These workshops are led by our experienced storytelling coaches who are persons of color. Our team will guide participants through interactive, small group activities. Each session is free and open to anyone who identifies as a person of color and will have a different theme – so attend just one or all. No need to prepare anything in advance. Due to limited capacity, please register in advance.
Note: An affinity space is a brave space where all participants have a common identifier or goal that encourages informal learning.
-What to expect-
- Refine existing stories or create structured stories around shared experiences.
- Identify opportunities to tell these stories to racially diverse audiences.
- Tell stories one-on-one and in groups.
- Feel more confident in storytelling.
- Network with a great group of people