No matter the size, your donation will help Ex Fabula to amplify the voices of more Milwaukeeans and build community. Thank you!
Donate to Ex Fabula
Additional Ways to Donate
Mail a check: Ex Fabula, Inc., 206 E Smith St., Milwaukee, WI 53207
Wish list: items (bring to an event or contact us to arrange pickup/drop off)
- New/used tablets for use at our events (to manage Will Call, Storyteller signup, Membership, etc)
- Office/event supplies: Printer paper, Golf pencils, Sticky name tags, pens, pads of paper
- Grocery store gift cards
- Gift cards or other prizes (for drawings to encourage survey completion)
- PA system with 2 microphones – new or gently used. Must have audio outputs that allow us to connect our Zoom H5 recorder
- Gas cards
- Premiums for members (coupons, freebies)
- Appetizers/snacks for volunteer orientation and special events
- Drinks for special events: beer, wine, liquor, soda, sparkling water, mixers
Wish list: services (we believe in paying professionals for their work, so we also appreciate donations to help with these costs)
- Folding chair rental and delivery
- Licensed bartender
- T-Shirt printing
- Free or discounted printing (for handouts, fliers, posters, signage)
- Free or discounted advertising
- Poster and flyer distribution service
- Professional English <>Spanish interpretation
- Professional ASL interpretation
Wish list: specialized funding
- Challenge grant from individuals or foundations – to help attract new members
- Funds for incremental website updates (various cosmetic and functionality upgrades – costs vary)
- Funding for Phase 2 of a Sustainability / Market Research project that will help us to refine our Fee-for-Service offerings and market our services in order to increase revenue from for-profit corporations. Contact us for more details!
Wish list: spaces
- Donated space for workshops: large, accessible room with 25 chairs in a circle.
- Donated space for StorySlams: accessible venues with seating for 200, a stage, full AV system, and a bar. Must be available from 5 to 10 pm; ideally has plenty of parking and serves food. We’re especially interested in identifying more venues that are available on Friday or Saturday night – and venues in areas of town where we don’t already have monthly Slams.
|Name Your Prices||
Name Your Price %open_price_input% %currency_symbol%