Work Storytelling Workshop for BIPOC & masc identifying folks
*Masc/Masculine/ Masculine of Center -set of attributes, society’s expectations behavior that are typically associated with men or boys
*BIPOC – Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (for this workshop men of color)
Date: Thursday, March 18th
*ASL INTERPRETATION PROVIDED
This series will create Brave spaces to share truths about the work experience. These workshops are led by our experienced storytelling coaches. Our team will guide participants through interactive, small group activities. Each session is free and open to the public, and will have a different theme – so attend just one or all. No need to prepare anything in advance. Zoom entry links will be sent to participants on the day of the workshop, so please register in advance.
Note: An affinity space is a brave space where all participants have a common identifier or goal that encourages informal learning.
-What to expect-
- Refine existing stories or create structured stories around the work experience.
- Identify opportunities to tell these stories to racially diverse audiences.
- Tell stories one-on-one and in groups.
- Feel more confident in storytelling.
- Network with a great group of people