We review applications for Board of Directors through several lenses. We want to bring people to our Board who:
- Know us and love the work we do.
- Have connections to “influencers” who can provide significant financial support or connect us to those who can.
- Enjoy sharing Ex Fabula’s story with colleagues, friends and family, and wooing them for support.
- Have the time required to dig in and follow-through on tasks and small projects.
- Enjoy continuous learning, especially related to their personal understanding of equity and inclusion.
We’re especially interested in connecting with potential candidates who:
- Have expertise in accounting and/or finance.
- Are interested in Board Leadership opportunities such as serving as an officer.
- Occupy leadership positions at Milwaukee-area corporations.
Individuals from historically marginalized populations are strongly encouraged to apply.
Service on the Ex Fabula Board of Directors is a volunteer position and without remuneration.