To make sure our in-person experiences are as safe as possible for all attendees, volunteers, and staff, Ex Fabula has established these COVID-19 policies. All policies are subject to change based on evolving guidance from the CDC, the City of Milwaukee, and the State of Wisconsin.
- VACCINES & TESTING: We recommend that all attendees be vaccinated and boosted, and/or get a COVID test within 72 hours prior to attending an Ex Fabula event, but we are not checking cards or test results.
- HAND SANITIZER: We will have hand sanitizer available at all events.
- Guests & volunteers: Masks are optional but very welcome.
- Performers: Masks are not required onstage.
- DISTANCING: We will work with our venue partners to create seating plans that allow for physical distancing.
- TICKET PURCHASES:
- Since many venues will have limited capacity, we strongly recommend reserving tickets in advance.
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, if you purchase tickets and then cannot attend, you may transfer those tickets to another person – just Contact Us and note the person’s name and email address.
These policies were last clarified on May 12, 2022. If you have any questions or suggestions, please Contact Us.
Leave A Comment