We are pleased to announce the Guerrilla Story Slam, a brand new creation from Ex Fabula. The inaugural Guerrilla Story Slam will be 1 PM Saturday, June 19th at the Strides for Kids Walk in Hales Corners Park. We are teaming up with the House of Blue Hope, a Tanzanian charity for street children at their 5K annual walk. Details on the event here. Start thinking of stories around the theme – the Wisdom of Children. Looking for inspiration? Listen to William Bludgus, the founder of House of Blue Hope, tell the story of the project here.
Listen for Ex Fabula co-founder and House of Blue Hope board member Adam Weise on WMSE June 10th at 2pm.
The Guerrilla Story Slam will be a departure from past Ex Fabula events.
- no preset storyteller list – your best chance to tell your story yet!
- new storytelling formats encouraged – bring a friend or two or ten on stage with you, experimentation is encouraged
- no stage – our most intimate setting yet
- 100% free
- Widening the Ex Fabula community – new areas of Milwaukee that have yet to experience Ex Fabula
- Have you been waiting to muster up the courage to tell? This is the event for you.