Everyone has a great story. By sharing your story and connecting with an audience, your story comes to life. If you would like to gear up to present your perfect story, Ex Fabula is holding its next Storytelling Workshops in September and October. Get the tools you need to succeed!
As a workshop participant, you will be guided through exercises on the following topics:
- Finding your story: Why storytelling is important and powerful and how to select a great story to tell – with special focus on stories that fit the themes of upcoming Ex Fabula StorySlams
- Crafting your story: How to structure your story for maximum impact
- Telling your story: Tips to practice before you take the stage
The next workshops are at Walker’s Point Center for the Arts:
- Saturday September 20, 1:00 to 3:30 pm
- Saturday October 18, 1:00 to 3:30 pm
Get hands-on experience and new insights that will elevate your skill to deliver a fantastic story. Sign up today!