Ex Fabula is looking for a teen designer to create a flyer for our Teen StorySlam “Spill the Tea” on May 24th. We will be accepting 10 submissions, and all submissions will receive $50 for your initial design. We will conduct an online vote to select a winner. The winner will receive an additional $50 for their final design.
Each design must be/include:
- Sized 8.5×11 inches
- The theme of the StorySlam “Spill the Tea”
- Space to include information about the event & a QR code
- The Ex Fabula Logo (PNG located in submission form)
- Design can be digital or physical art but must be submitted as a high-resolution PNG or JPEG
The deadline for submissions is April 13th!
There are also multiple other ways for teens to take part in the Teen StorySlam. You can:
- Attend as an audience member
- Tell a story onstage
- Fill a volunteer role (all roles receive a stipend for their time):
- Photographer (1 position/$150 stipend)
- UltraShort Team (3 positions/$25 stipend each)
- Co-Emcee (2 positions/$50 stipend each)
Click here to sign up for any of the above roles.
I can’t access the form to submit my entry….Is this because the submission limit was reached or something else?
The submission limit hasn’t been reached. We are checking now to see if Google is blocking it for some reason. I’ll let you know what we find out.