We’re prepping for a new season and we need YOU to help pick us themes for Season 10 StorySlams.
The following list was generated by the Slam Lords (a.k.a. Programming Team), a group of volunteers who plan our monthly Slams. They selected these from a master list of themes suggested by audience members. Now, we’d like to hear what you think so please vote!
As you review, ask yourself: Can I come up with at least one true story from my life related to this theme? We want themes that are broad enough to allow for a variety of narratives and emotions yet specific enough to inspire lots of stories. Yep, it’s a tough balance!
Once voting closes, we’ll use as many of the top rated themes as we can. Last year, we managed to use 7 of them! The others were selected in conjunction with Event Partners, so in the end, all the themes come from the community.
What themes do you want to hear in Season 10? VOTE NOW! 3 Votes per person. Voting ends July 20th!
- Forgiveness (11%, 37 Votes)
- Generations (9%, 30 Votes)
- Gut Feeling (8%, 28 Votes)
- What's in a Name (8%, 27 Votes)
- Failure (7%, 23 Votes)
- Caught in the act (6%, 21 Votes)
- Fear (5%, 17 Votes)
- Crush (5%, 17 Votes)
- Misunderstood (5%, 16 Votes)
- Beginners' Luck (4%, 15 Votes)
- Damaged Goods (4%, 14 Votes)
- Half Baked (4%, 13 Votes)
- Deal Breaker/Non-Negotiable (4%, 13 Votes)
- Faulty Logic (4%, 12 Votes)
- Amazing Grace (4%, 12 Votes)
- Camp (3%, 11 Votes)
- Shot in the Dark (3%, 11 Votes)
- Ink (3%, 10 Votes)
- Cooler near the Lake (2%, 7 Votes)
- Money (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 115
Note: this poll only allows 1 vote per ip address, so if the poll isn’t working for you, that’s probably why. Try voting from another computer or device – and if that’s not possible, contact us and we’ll figure something out.